- We work on behalf of French clients located across France, and also for international clients, representing their interests in France and Europe.
- Our team includes attorneys who are qualified to provide representation for your cases at the following offices:
– the French Patent Office (INPI)
– the European Patent Office (EPO)
– the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
– the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- In order to obtain, maintain and defend your IP rights beyond the borders of Europe, we have constructed over many years an international network of foreign associates specialized in our technical fields of competence. As such, we are able to offer access points in all the countries of the world for your foreign filings, and for when the need for international litigation arises.
Our engineers have acquired, thanks to their training and experience, strong levels of compentance in the following fields:
- Electronics and microelectronics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Physics, materials science
- Hyperspectrale imaging
- Analog circuits
- Packaging (integrated circuits)
- Computing, software
- RF circuits
- Systems and networks
- Non-destructive testing
- Group III-V technologies (power, micro-displays, sensors)
- Organic electronics
- Signal and image processing
- Batteries, micro-batteries
- Connected objects (IoT)
- Mathematical modeling
We draft and file more than 250 new patent applications each year distributed relatively evenly among the above fields.
- The size of our team of engineers specialized in the fields of electronics, physics, mechanics and ICT (Information and Communications Technology) makes us one of the largest French patent firms in these fields, and allows us to respond rapidly to meet your IP needs.
- We invest greatly in the training of our engineers, guaranteeing a homogeneity in the quality of our drafting, considered remarkable by our long-standing clients.
- We favor, whenever possible, meetings with inventors in person, considering this to be the best manner in which to guarantee a lossless exchange of information. From experience, this permits us, in a large majority of cases, to be able to prepare a first draft requiring only minor modifications before filing, leading to a substantial time saving for the inventors.
OUR ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM
- Our particularly experienced administrative team, which is also of significant size, ensures the highest level of security for your IP portfolios.
- The team is at your constant disposition to provide information on the status and advancement of the cases in your IP portfolios, on the upcoming deadlines, etc., and any other information that you may need regarding your cases.
- We are proud to have a staff turn-over of close to zero, be it among our engineers or within the administrative team. This allows us to establish relationships of quality and trust with our clients. The inventors and clients who know us particularly appreciate having a dependable interlocutor, helping them to save valuable time.