- Evaluations of trademark availability and validity
- Filing and prosecution of trademarks in France and abroad
- Trademark watching
- Filing and prosecution of designs in France and abroad
- Drafting and negotiation of IP law contracts: assignments, licences, technology transfers, coexistence agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Opposition proceedings at the French IP Office and the EUIPO
- Cancellation and revocation proceedings at the EUIPO
- Auditing and valuations of trademark and design portfolios
- IP law and copyright consultations
- Proceedings concerning trademarks: infringement, search and seizure, unfair competition and passing off
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- French Trademark and Design Attorney
- CEIPI certificate
- DESS qualification in Intellectual Property, Industrial Agreements and New Technologies Law, UGA, Grenoble
- Master of Law, Business and Foreign Languages (English, Spanish), UGA, Grenoble
Véronique assists and advises our clients regarding protection strategies, valuations and the defense of their trademarks and designs.
After studying law in Grenoble, she obtained her IP qualification (DESS) in 1992. Her first professional experience in IP was with a Parisian firm. She then joined the French IP Office (INPI), first in the trademark division (opposition department), and then in the legal and litigation division. She then worked for a firm in Lyon, before joining BEAUMONT in 1999.
With a solid IP experience of more than 25 years, she accompanies the firm’s French and foreign clients not only in the acquisition of their IP rights, but also in the choice of the best protection strategies for their trademarks and designs.
She also works as a coach for SMEs in the framework of the IP Master Class services offered by the French IP Office.