- Protection strategies
- Patentability analysis
- Patent drafting and prosecution
- Freedom to operate evaluations
- Foreign procedures
- Discovery (search and seizure) procedures
- Microelectronics (processes and structures)
- Group III-V technologies
- Organic electronics
- Fluid mechanics
- European Patent Attorney
- French Patent Attorney
- CEIPI certificate
- Aeronautics Engineer – ENSICA, Toulouse
David graduated as an engineer in 1996 in Toulouse. He joined BEAUMONT in 2001 after three years in the patent department of the car manufacturer Renault. In 2009, he left to work in the patent department of LAFARGE, before rejoining us in 2011.
For a number of years, he provided training on the evolution of caselaw at the European Patent Office in the field of software to students of the DESS qualification in Intellectual Property, Industrial Agreements and New Technologies Law, UGA, Grenoble.